Ott Insurance Agency is locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.
Whether you are a first-time car owner, parents of teenage drivers, or shopping for better rates, we look forward to finding a policy that matches your needs from our list of partner companies. We’ll help you choose the best coverage and deductible for you. We’ll also help you find more ways to lower your rates with premium discounts. And while we hope you never need to file a claim, we have a local claims service so we can handle your needs quickly.
RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Ott Insurance Agency help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we’ll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
Michigan Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
We Also Offer Coverage For
- Commercial Automobiles
- Vacation Trailers
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Utility Trailers
- Antique & Classic Automobiles
Save Money With These Discounts
- Multiple Policies (insure your home or other personal property with us)
- Multiple Vehicles
- Safe Driver
- Good Student
- Mature Driver
- Student Away At School
- Company Car
- Air Bags and Other Passenger Safety Options
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Premium Paid In Full
Here is the information we will need to help you with a quote.
If you have insurance on your vehicle(s) now, please have your policy with you when you call or stop by our office so we can guide you in getting the best coverage for your premium dollar. If you are a first-time car owner, these are the questions we will ask you:
- Year, Make and Model of each vehicle
- Driver’s Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number
- Who drives each auto?
- Is the auto driven to and from work?
- How far is each auto driven to and from work?