Operating a business without Commercial General Liability Insurance is like having a barbeque without the sauce. It really is the centerpiece of any business’s commercial insurance plan.
General liability insurance works best as part of a more comprehensive insurance regimen, but without it, your coverage is incomplete. Commercial general liability insurance is the base layer of insurance protection for small businesses.
Our commercial general liability coverage includes:
- · Lawsuits over third-party injuries and property damage
- · Lawsuits over product liability
- · Libel, slander and defamation lawsuits
- · Advertisement injury lawsuits
- · Immediate medical expenses for third parties injured on your business’s premises
- · Copyright infringement lawsuits
However, commercial liability insurance coverage does not include:
- Professional errors
- Employee discrimination lawsuits
- Damage to your business property
- Employee injuries