Operating a business without Commercial General Liability Insurance is like having a barbeque without the sauce. It really is the centerpiece of any business’s commercial insurance plan.
General liability insurance works best as part of a more comprehensive insurance regimen, but without it, your coverage is incomplete. Commercial general liability insurance is the base layer of insurance protection for small businesses.
Our commercial general liability coverage includes:
- · Lawsuits over third-party injuries and property damage
- · Lawsuits over product liability
- · Libel, slander and defamation lawsuits
- · Advertisement injury lawsuits
- · Immediate medical expenses for third parties injured on your business’s premises
- · Copyright infringement lawsuits
However, commercial liability insurance coverage does not include:
- Professional errors
- Employee discrimination lawsuits
- Damage to your business property
- Employee injuries
Mistakes and unintentional accidents are inevitable. Our business property insurance helps ensure that your business’s physical assets are covered whether you own your building, lease a workspace or work from home.
Not all commercial building insurance plans are created equally, so it’s important to know the differences between policies so you understand what is specifically insured.
Within the scope of commercial property insurance, we also offer policies that cover the following:
- Landlord insurance: Protect the property that you lease for many years to come!
- We insure additions and even new buildings if you add them to your policy within a certain amount of time.
- Our business interruption policy coverage pays for the income if your business is damaged and you can’t perform your normal business operations.
- Commercial property insurance policies also cover boiler and machinery, valuable papers, and more.